1″ / 2.5cm
- Alpaca Herringbone
- $132.00 / yard
- Content: 35% Polyester, 30% Alpaca, 30% Wool, 5% Cotton
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock, PFOA-Free Stain Resistant Finish
- Backing: None
- Weight: 18 oz/ly (557 gr/lm)
- Width: 56" (142cm)
Repeat: 1/4" V, 3/4" H
(1cm V, 2cm H), Suitable for non-match application
- Bolt Size: 55 yards (50 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Abrasion: 20,000 double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for test results.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- FR Free
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2008 Maharam