1″ / 2.5cm
- $98.00 / yard
- Content: 44% Cotton, 28% Solution-Dyed Nylon, 28% Wool
- Finish: PFOA-Free Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock
- Backing: None
- Weight: 16.3 oz/ly (505 gr/lm)
- Width: 53" (135cm)
Repeat: 2 3/4" V, 1" H
(7cm V, 3cm H)
- Bolt Size: 50 yards (46 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Abrasion: 60,000 double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for test results.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- PFOA-Free Finish
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- FR Free
- Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 to 1973).
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2014 Girard Studio, LLC, Maharam under license