4″ / 10cm
- Birds of Paradise
Design: Paul Smith
- Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.
- Content: 48% Cellulose, 35% Latex, 17% Nylon
- Finish: Washable
- Backing: None
- Reference Dimension: 10' H x 16' 8" W (305cm x 508cm)
- Maintenance: W-Clean with water-based cleanser.
- Traffic: Moderate Traffic
- Customs: Repeatable, Scalable
- Country of Origin: USA
- Note on Mold: Intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture on or within walls. Application must conform to current Installation Guidelines included in each shipment or available at maharam.com.
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for walls. See flame certificate for test results.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contains Bio-Based Materials
- Stemming from Paul Smith's admiration of stately English homes, Birds of Paradise is based on 18th - century Chinoiserie wallpaper - often hand-painted scenes filled with pagodas, dragons, and in this case, exotic birds. Digital manipulation of fine pencil drawings yields a strikingly modern image.
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2012 Paul Smith, Maharam under license
Birds of Paradise
Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.