2″ / 5cm
- Dutch Clouds
Design: Karel Martens
- Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.
- Content: 48% Cellulose, 35% Latex, 17% Nylon
- Finish: Washable
- Backing: None
- Reference Dimension: 10' H x 16' 8" W (305cm x 508cm)
- Customs: Scalable
- Maintenance: W-Clean with water-based cleanser.
- Traffic: Moderate-Suitable for heavy duty applications with the exception of high traffic corridors.
- Note on Mold: Intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture on or within walls. Application must conform to current Installation Guidelines included in each shipment or available at maharam.com.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for walls. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Formed by thousands of highly complex multicolor icons, Dutch Clouds re-creates a photograph of the sky taken on the day Karel Martens's grandson was born.
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2009 Karel Martens, Maharam under license
Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.
Formed by thousands of highly complex multicolor icons, Dutch Clouds re-creates a photograph of the sky taken on the day Karel Martens's grandson was born.