1″ / 2.5cm
- $98.00 / yard
- Content: 75% Cotton, 25% Nylon
- Finish: PFOA-Free Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Nano-Tex
- Backing: None
- Weight: 20.5 oz/ly (636 gr/lm)
- Width: 54" (137cm)
Repeat: 11 1/2" V, 13 1/2" H
(29cm V, 34cm H)
- Bolt Size: 30 yards (27 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Abrasion: 220,000 double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Note: Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention, including end-user application and proper maintenance. Abrasion results above 100,000 have not been shown to be a reliable indicator of increased fabric life span.
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- PFOA-Free Finish
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- FR Free
- Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 to 1973).
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2001 Girard Studio, LLC, Maharam under license