1″ / 2.5cm
- Tek-Wall Drift
- $27.50 / yard
- Content: 37% Solution-Dyed Polyolefin, 32% Non-Phthalate Vinyl, 21% Solution-Dyed Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 10% Solution-Dyed Polyester
- Finish: PFOA-Free Stain Resistant
- Backing: Acrylic
- Width: 54" (137cm)
- Bolt Size: 50 yards (46 m)
- Weight: 15 oz/ly (464 gr/lm)
- Maintenance: W/S/B-Clean with water-based cleanser; mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent, or diluted household bleach.
- Traffic: High Traffic
- Country of Origin: USA
- Note: Variations in color and texture are inherent to this textile.
- Note on Mold: Intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture on or within walls. Application must conform to current Installation Guidelines included in each shipment or available at maharam.com.
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for walls. See flame certificate for test results.
- Lightfastness: 200+ hours
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Non-Halogenated/Non-Brominated Flame Retardant
- Non-Phthalate Vinyl
- PFOA-Free Finish
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 4.1&4.2, Recycled Content
- Produced in an ISO 14001 Facility
- 10 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2011 Maharam
Specifications Maintenance Guidelines Environmental Data Sheet Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Installation Guidelines Flame Certificates Finishes
Furniture Manufacturer Alliances