1″ / 2.5cm
- Monk's Wool
- $135.00 / yard
- Content: 96% Wool, 4% Nylon
- Custom Finishes Available: Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock, PFOA-Free Stain Resistant Finish
- Backing: None
- Weight: 29.5 oz/ly (915 gr/lm)
- Width: 54" (137cm)
Repeat: 1/2" V, 1/2" H
(1cm V, 1cm H), Suitable for non-match application
- Bolt Size: 35 yards (32 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Abrasion: 45,000 cycles, Martindale method
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Produced in an ISO 14001 Facility
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 1999 Maharam