4″ / 10cm
- Hand Tinted Rose
Design: Paul Smith
- Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.
- Content: 48% Cellulose, 35% Latex, 17% Nylon
- Finish: Washable
- Backing: None
- Reference Dimension: 10' H x 13' 4" W (305cm x 406cm)
- Customs: Repeatable, Scalable
- Maintenance: W-Clean with water-based cleanser.
- Traffic: Moderate-Suitable for heavy duty applications with the exception of high traffic corridors.
- Note on Mold: Intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture on or within walls. Application must conform to current Installation Guidelines included in each shipment or available at maharam.com.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for walls. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Based on stylized vintage postcards, Hand Tinted Rose is a floral pattern at an exaggerated, modern scale.
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2009 Paul Smith, Maharam under license
Hand Tinted Rose
Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.
Based on stylized vintage postcards, Hand Tinted Rose is a floral pattern at an exaggerated, modern scale.